This is incredible ....just cut and paste and watch this you tube a must see for everyone...
What is Superbrain Yoga?
Superbrain yoga is a quick and easy exercise improves poor memory, lack of concentration, clumsiness and emotional instability.
It stimulates intelligence in everyone, and can offer real help for those with learning difficulties, autism and Alzheimer’s disease.
On the CBS news story video clip above, a teacher, doctor, neurobiologist, occupational therapist, and parent discuss how this one easy exercise…
· Stimulates neural pathways via acupressure points in the earlobes
· Synchronizes the right and left side of the brain to improve function
· Sharpens intelligence in seniors, juniors, mums, dads and kids
· Helps those with autism, Asperger's syndrome, learning difficulties and behavioral problems
· Is fast and simple to do - takes just 1 to 3 minutes a day
· Benefits anyone of any age
Watch the short video explaining how to do this quick, easy (and just a little bit quirky) exercise, by clicking here.
Regards, and great health!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment